SOF® TACTICAL TOURNIQUET WIDE - Tactical Black NSN 6515-01-587-9943
SOF® TACTICAL TOURNIQUET WIDE Gen 3
The high strength hook and buckle interface was designed for security, strength, and ease of application. The design allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle. By eliminating the requirement to re-route the webbing the tourniquet is easier to use when operating under stress and reduces application time, both of which can result in reduced levels of blood loss and better quality patient care.
The SOF®TT-W also has a true 1 ½” tourniquet strap providing a wider compression pattern than most standard tourniquets, or tourniquets with a 1” constricting band moving through a 1 ½” sleeve. This broader compression pattern allows for increased patient comfort and additional arterial compression.
The tourniquet handle is machined from a single piece of high strength aluminum bar stock. The strength of the handle virtually eliminates the risk of product failure. It is then anodized to minimize the products signature in a tactical environment.
Each tourniquet ships with two UV resistant black rubber bands for mounting to your individual equipment.
- A true 1 ½” constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort.
- Quick-connect, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer.
- Single application method regardless of location.
- 25% lighter than the current SOF® Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage.
- Made in USA
- Color: Black
- NSN# 6515-01-587-9943
We Also Recommend